Thursday, September 18, 2003

* Meditation on Zoloft, Concerta, Caterwaul & Congruent Caterwaul. I had to look it up just like congruent. That's the beauty of net dictionaries. They coincide with all my lapses in memory. Discordant sound and correspond or coincide. So I don't forget the point, those were the meanings I found. So, to keep it straight, my daughter's screeching coincides with the coming of evening. That's why she's medicated. Or is it? Forgive me. I'm losing focus. No, her medication is given to help her focus at school, to broaden attention spans, to keep the sentence going, (to use an example, i.e., to speak figuratively) though to change the subject back to the literal, we have nothing for her screeching. Nor anything for mine. Though I no longer caterwaul, our moods are congruent . She is anxious, and I am fearful. She is manic, and I excitable. She is not happy (so she tells me) but I won't go there. It's too early, but don't worry. We've both swallowed our pills, changed the scenery. She's focused and I have this -- serenity -- for the next 12 hours, or so they tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home